TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Duct Kits are back in stock!

Thanks Jer, just let the wife know she is to get these for me. Got the bezels and lights last year so this works out. Was the question ever answered about buying the ducts seperate from the bezels or is it order only as shown? Guess I can just save the bezels as spares if that's the case

On a completely seperate note I was just checking out the SGT in the installation instructions for this kit and have to say it looks like complete A$%. What a mess, someone beat the you know what out of that car.

Jeff

Thanks Jer, just let the wife know she is to get these for me. Got the bezels and lights last year so this works out. Was the question ever answered about buying the ducts seperate from the bezels or is it order only as shown? Guess I can just save the bezels as spares if that's the case

On a completely seperate note I was just checking out the SGT in the installation instructions for this kit and have to say it looks like complete A$%. What a mess, someone beat the you know what out of that car.

Jeff

Jeff,

In the future, we may break up the kit into 2 products. Currently, only the bezels sell seperately (for folks who only want driving lights installed).

Right now, they are built and priced that way (and it's a great price, if I do say so myself).

Keep the bezels as spares! One day you may be very happy you did!

Jer

I saw the bezels on the rack in the LV store when I was in there last week. I was going to post that they were available again but completely forgot about it. I think I took a pic with my cell phone cam just to get the P/N for them that wanted 'em.

I was a little surprised when I asked what the "Store Hours" were and the lady said it was only open during the tour (~10:30 a.m.). Do they really need a separate person manning the parts store? I mean, the ladies at the front counter can just as easily take money as a separate parts person could. I know *I* would'a bought a few hun worth of parts if there was someone there to take my money. She was kind enough to let me cross the ropes and take a closer look at what was available but couldn't sell me anythign.

Oh, and I really wish the new fuel door was displayed rather than just the old style ones. I'd really like to see one up close and personal before buying it.

Just sayin',

Phill

I saw the bezels on the rack in the LV store when I was in there last week. I was going to post that they were available again but completely forgot about it. I think I took a pic with my cell phone cam just to get the P/N for them that wanted 'em.

I was a little surprised when I asked what the "Store Hours" were and the lady said it was only open during the tour (~10:30 a.m.). Do they really need a separate person manning the parts store? I mean, the ladies at the front counter can just as easily take money as a separate parts person could. I know *I* would'a bought a few hun worth of parts if there was someone there to take my money. She was kind enough to let me cross the ropes and take a closer look at what was available but couldn't sell me anythign.

Oh, and I really wish the new fuel door was displayed rather than just the old style ones. I'd really like to see one up close and personal before buying it.

Just sayin',

Phill

The "parts store" at the Museum is a project on my list. Just haven't gotten to it yet.

I appreciate the comments, good points made.

Next time you're in town, ask for me so I can say hello.

Jer

Next time you're in town, ask for me so I can say hello.

I mentioned your name (thinking you were the person who would be at the parts store counter) and asked about seeing the '13 Super Snake. You were busy getting things in order for the BJ event and the '13 was already out there.

I thought about dropping in the next day on the way out but we needed to beat feet with the long drive back to Co. Springs (stayed at the So. Pointe which made it even longer).

Mebbe next time. I'm still hoping to get out there for either SEMA or the next Mojave Mile....

Phill

I mentioned your name (thinking you were the person who would be at the parts store counter) and asked about seeing the '13 Super Snake. You were busy getting things in order for the BJ event and the '13 was already out there.

I thought about dropping in the next day on the way out but we needed to beat feet with the long drive back to Co. Springs (stayed at the So. Pointe which made it even longer).

Mebbe next time. I'm still hoping to get out there for either SEMA or the next Mojave Mile....

Phill

OK, cool!

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

VERY cool! Nice to see these back! I think mine really made the front end and were a great differentiator at car shows etc. Lots on comments on them. If you want to sell a lot of them Jer I do think Shelby should expand the description and include CA Special and market these to those owners as well. I used to get lots of comments and compliments from those owners as well!

VERY cool! Nice to see these back! I think mine really made the front end and were a great differentiator at car shows etc. Lots on comments on them. If you want to sell a lot of them Jer I do think Shelby should expand the description and include CA Special and market these to those owners as well. I used to get lots of comments and compliments from those owners as well!

You may laugh, but I am not really looking to sell out on these, there are a limited number left, so I just want SGT owners to have a chance. LOL...

Jer

Archived