TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alcoa Wheels on a GT500

KOBRA2848

I was at a local dealership this weekend that had a 2009 GT500 in vapor that had Alcoa GT500KR wheels. The salesman said that they originally sold the car when new and the customer wanted KR wheels

so they ordered them as an option and the car sold that way. How is that possible or was the salesman miss-informed.

Thanks Markl

I was at a local dealership this weekend that had a 2009 GT500 in vapor that had Alcoa GT500KR wheels. The salesman said that they originally sold the car when new and the customer wanted KR wheels

so they ordered them as an option and the car sold that way. How is that possible or was the salesman miss-informed.

Thanks Markl

Def mis-informed.

The dealership would not be able to just order KR wheels and slap them on a new (standard) GT500 as an option or otherwise. As I recall the replacement policy for the KR wheels was the same as for the SS wheels, that is a police report and/or turn in the defective wheel. SA was/is very protective of their wheels albeit, some did slip through the cracks.

Yes, what Roger said!

Thanks Markl

Was this at Jordan MotorCars?

Archived