TEAM SHELBY FORUM

20" Shelby Razor wheel needed

trouth302

I am willing to sell the (three) that I do have. If you are interested in them. One is in really good shape, the other two have a little rash on them but are still good. Let me know. All are able to use big brake kits.

I'll take two. Please pm with color and price. Do you have any pics?

I would pm you but this site does not work with safari.

those will only fit the rear of a GT500, I believe they are a 45mm offset, the GT500 requires a 24mm offset. I was wrong, had it backwards. Can someone confirm, the GT500 needs the 45mm offeset for the front, not 24mm?

thx

no, you can fit 45mm offset on the rear of a GT500. that's what the stock SVT rims are. i also have a set of 20x11" steeda spyders with 45mm offset that fit my GT500. you can always use spacers to manually offset them to whatever you like. the original shelby razors came in 2 offsets...one being 24mm and the other 41mm (i think).

These are and will be tough to find.

Really. I am looking for some new rims and will be letting mine go soon. Just waiting for the SA announcement on Monday regarding wheels to see what direction I go in terms of rims!!! Anyone still having a need for these rims shoot me a PM.

Archived