TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question with checking local dealer inventories

KURUPTIVE

This may seem like a novice question however.... Is there a way to check to see local inventories have 2013's on their lot. Just recently I was unable to take delivery of 2013 I had ordered due to financing falling thru... And I would just like to shop around to see what else is on the market. I have every intention of ordering a 2014 if all the specs say the same... I just think maybe shopping around getting some prices and just generally getting back into the buying spirit would make me feel a lot better. Thanks a lot in any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. You guys be careful out there and please drive safe...................................... Roger

This may seem like a novice question however.... Is there a way to check to see local inventories have 2013's on their lot. Just recently I was unable to take delivery of 2013 I had ordered due to financing falling thru... And I would just like to shop around to see what else is on the market. I have every intention of ordering a 2014 if all the specs say the same... I just think maybe shopping around getting some prices and just generally getting back into the buying spirit would make me feel a lot better. Thanks a lot in any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. You guys be careful out there and please drive safe...................................... Roger

you can use cars.com and autotrader and search within a certain distance of your zip code and it will show you the ones the dealers have posted.

Archived