TEAM SHELBY FORUM

09KR0406 (Black) Sold, No Reserve $39,800!

jgib627

Hi guys

Past Shelby (GT-H158) owner here and long time fan, I maybe back in the market again soon - This time for a KR....!! :)

Just wondered if anyone else saw 09KR0406(Black) sell on Ebay yesterday at no reserve? Sold for $39,800 / 3,635 miles / 1 Owner / Like new / Fully Documented from Otter Rock, Oregon....

I was pretty shocked as have never seen one sell for that low (Especially given the 'new' condition and low miles..)

Sadly I am not ready to buy yet or would of jumped on it - From my research they're selling consistently for low $50's..

Again, just wondered if anyone had seen this sell and if I am right with current market prices of low $50's (Usually only ever for the Silver or Black ones)

Jon

I was pretty shocked as have never seen one sell for that low (Especially given the 'new' condition and low miles..)

When you consider this KR has been listed for sale previously at $51k, that this auction used the private bidder option and that the auction description says to email seller before bidding makes me believe this was not a real sale at $39k.

Could be wrong but I have suspicions that this KR is still for sale.

Steve

When you consider this KR has been listed for sale previously at $51k, that this auction used the private bidder option and that the auction description says to email seller before bidding makes me believe this was not a real sale at $39k.

Could be wrong but I have suspicions that this KR is still for sale.

Steve

I just don't believe a KR with 3900 miles sold for $39K when all the rest are selling over $50K. Somethings fishy.

I agree, and I call BS

Archived