TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Team Shelby vinyl graphics

fordmanpa

I have seen several GT500s displaying vinyl graphics showing "Northeast Team Shelby" in letters about 3 inches tall with a border around the phrase. Does anyone know if they are available to purchase and from whom? Thanks

(Of course I am asking about buying the graphics package ... not the aforementioned cars).

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased one and what to make sure I put it on right. Seems everyone places them on the front windshield. I assumed it went on the inside of the car, however I have my rearview mirror and the glare reducer on the windshield. Does it go on the outside then? Any best practices for putting it on?

Thanks!

Gary Robinson

Oxford PA

I have seen several GT500s displaying vinyl graphics showing "Northeast Team Shelby" in letters about 3 inches tall with a border around the phrase. Does anyone know if they are available to purchase and from whom? Thanks

(Of course I am asking about buying the graphics package ... not the aforementioned cars).

As you can see from previous posts windshield banners and fender stripes are available. We're working on getting more of the "Team Shelby Northeast" stickers for doors and fenders. They should be available by the holidays along with some other goodies.

Archived