TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise to Carmel, Lunch at Baja Cantina - Saturday 9/29/2012

SVT NAJA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time cruising to Carmel today with TS-PCR and NorCal SVTOA members and having lunch at the Baja Cantina on their deck.

Weather was perfect!

Post lunch, we had a little excitement - compliments of Butch Cassidy and friend.

Then we were off to Cannery Row in Monterey and Asilomar Beach on the coast to soak in the cool ocean breeze!

Topped it off with a nice spirited drive past Laguna Seca before heading home.

See everyone on the next run!

Jim

Here's Larry Pierotti's great Roxio PhotoShow of today's event - enjoy! http://www.photoshow.../watch/nc5yz6yk

WOW!!!!! Had a GREAT time cruising with the group and hanging at the Baja Cantina. Sorry we didn't make it over to the coast with the group, but had planed on a wine tour though Carmel village, then a VERY spirited blast out Carmel valley road. :peelout: Then south to King City, east on Hwy 198 to Hwy 25 and back into Hollister. :shift: .

It was great to see you all and look forward to the next Cruz. Wish I had a chance to take Pic's, but it was hard enough to dive and hold the BARF BAG for Kathy LOL :banghead:

P.S. And Much THANKS to Larry for the pic's as usual they are AWSOME!!!!! :camera:

Thank you Jim for putting on another FANTASTIC cruise. Larry -the video (as usual) GREAT! Chasing redneckgt through the back country - PRICELESS ! Cali_KR my brother sure missed you on this one - especially for the triple digit run back on 198 & 25 back to Hollister ! :shoppingcart_:

Thank you Jim for putting on another FANTASTIC cruise. Larry -the video (as usual) GREAT! Chasing redneckgt through the back country - PRICELESS ! Cali_KR my brother sure missed you on this one - especially for the triple digit run back on 198 & 25 back to Hollister ! :shoppingcart_:

Looks like it was a spectacular day....wish I could've been there with you all instead of a conference room in Scottsdale :banghead:

KP, 198 to 25...I used to tear that up on the moto's...been a long time since I've been on that route...good call whoever thought of that one..

Maybe see you Wednesday, if not Thursday for sure

Had a great time cruising to Carmel today with TS-PCR and NorCal SVTOA members and having lunch at the Baja Cantina on their deck.

Weather was perfect!

Post lunch, we had a little excitement - compliments of Butch Cassidy and friend.

Then we were off to Cannery Row in Monterey and Asilomar Beach on the coast to soak in the cool ocean breeze!

Jim

Here's Larry Pierotti's great Roxio PhotoShow of today's event - enjoy! http://www.photoshow.../watch/nc5yz6yk

Thank You Jim for an Outstanding Run.....Had a Blast.....

Weather was perfect!

Jim

Jim,

The spring cruise to HMB, and now the fall cruise to CV were on the exact same weekends as my attendance at a design conference in Scottsdale (I'm the main sponsor), if next springs cruise to HMB is at the same time as the conference again...I'll think you've planned it this way :drop::hysterical2:

Tom

Jim,

The spring cruise to HMB, and now the fall cruise to CV were on the exact same weekends as my attendance at a design conference in Scottsdale (I'm the main sponsor), if next springs cruise to HMB is at the same time as the conference again...I'll think you've planned it this way :drop::hysterical2:

Tom

Tom,

Conference management has sworn me to secrecy, so I can't comment about the scheduling difficulties this year in AZ.

But they did tell me you've been a great sponsor and they're inclined to let you go on the next run. :hysterical2:

Said something about a pre-holiday cruise this Nov/Dec to Half Moon Bay...

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived