TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise to Carmel, Lunch at Baja Cantina - Saturday 9/29/2012

SVT NAJA

Oh so that's how it's going to be - OK, so Jim just to let you know - my beautiful and loving wife ( Kellie ) will also be attending the drive and lunch with us. She has chosen to ride with her WONDERFUL and LOVING (WHO'S ALSO GOOD LOOKING) husband . :dance: I have promised to behave myself this time on the way down to Monterey . :salute:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh so that's how it's going to be - OK, so Jim just to let you know - my beautiful and loving wife ( Kellie ) will also be attending the drive and lunch with us. She has chosen to ride with her WONDERFUL and LOVING (WHO'S ALSO GOOD LOOKING) husband . :dance:I have promised to behave myself this time on the way down to Monterey . :salute:

For real? :hysterical:

Jim,

I just received a call. Dave and Chris will also be attending, but will drive directly there as they live in San Jose.

Mike

Mike,

I've added Dave and Chris to the list on Page #1. I suggest they meet us at the Gilroy location which is found at the bottom of Post #1.

Jim

Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region Members,

If you are thinking about joining us this Saturday, and you haven't confirmed or posted up yet, please do so by 3pm on Friday so I can confirm the vehicle and head count with Baja Cantina's management. Thanks.

See you Saturday!

Jim

Archived