TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For supersnake owners

svt13

How low are your cars from the front carbon fiber splitter to the ground in inches?

thanks

I am getting ready to lower my Eibachs, but here is what it is currently with a taller 275/35 (27.7" tall) on the front vs. the 255/35 (27.2" tall) that came on the car as part of the Super Snake upgrade..........

0033-3.jpg

R

Oh so your car is higher than stock? My car without the air damn is 7 inches and with it, is 6 inches. I was debating if I should lower or not because I am putting the CF splitter on my car. Apparently if I put the steeda on my car will be at about 5.95 inches.

Oh so your car is higher than stock? My car without the air damn is 7 inches and with it, is 6 inches. I was debating if I should lower or not because I am putting the CF splitter on my car. Apparently if I put the steeda on my car will be at about 5.95 inches.

With the taller overall diameter 275 tires it is taller/higher than the 255's that were originally installed as part of the Super Snake conversion. It is approx. 1/2" higher because of those front tires, however, the adj. Eibachs will take care of that.

R

With the taller overall diameter 275 tires it is taller/higher than the 255's that were originally installed as part of the Super Snake conversion. It is approx. 1/2" higher because of those front tires, however, the adj. Eibachs will take care of that.

R

Well so far at 6 inches I haven't really had a problem with my splitter. I only scraped it in one place which I don't go around anymore. I think I should be fine with the SS one after I lower it because it will only be 5 mm lower than the splitter now.

Well so far at 6 inches I haven't really had a problem with my splitter. I only scraped it in one place which I don't go around anymore. I think I should be fine with the SS one after I lower it because it will only be 5 mm lower than the splitter now.

You should be ok.

R

Archived