TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Utah Wounded Warrior Tour

ejrail

The 2012 Wounded Warrior High Five Tour Super Snake is coming to Salt Lake City on Sept. 19th. It will be on display at the Larry Miller Super Ford Store from 5PM to 9PM.

The Army National Guard will have troops there and vehicles on display. There will be at least two local media staions there as well. The sponsor has also asked for 14-20 Mustangs to display around the Super Snake. My Mustang club has been asked to participate but as of today no members have responded.

As the Team Shelby coordinator for Utah, I want to put the word out to any Shelby Mustang or Ford Mustang owners to meet us there at 4PM next Wednesday to show our support for this great cause. When I posted the "Rev Your Shelby" meet in my area, we had 9 members attend. Let's show them what Team Shelby can do!

Please PM me if you wil be attending so I can pass a head count to the sponsor. Hope to see you there!

• Erik

I would love to make it, but being the middle of the week and my living in Pocatello, ID, don't match up too well. Please keep us updated on any events in UT as I am itching to do more with my Shelby brethren. It seems our most active Mountain Region folks are on the other side of the hills on Colorado's front range!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too wish I could have attended. I live in Layton and it was so early in the day in the middle of the week, couldn't have gotten away from the busy office. But would like to know of future events. I have a 2008 GT500KR and would have loved to rev the engine with you and shown my support for our servicemen.

Archived