TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR garners alot of interest this summer

REAL ONE

Agree with both of those points...would also add that there is a lot of buzz in general about GT500's...more people than ever are paying attention to Shelby's. As such, I think they are looking a bit deeper into the lineup and finding these little gems known as the KR. I had at least 2 people describe that scenario to me at a local cruise. I've also noticed more people actively seeking to buy them.

It does seem more folks are looking to buy one. Agree that there is interest in general in the GT500...all the press about the 2013 certainly helps with that. I'm headed to a car show in PA this weekend so it will be interesting to get a data point on KRs. I'm sure I'll be the only KR there and probably the only Shelby out of a couple hundred cars of all years.

Can't compare to previous year because I got my KR last year in late October, but it definitely draws a lot of attention and questions. I rarely fill it up without having someone asking me questions about the car and complimenting its looks.

Yeah, I agree too. I was in four car shows this past year and I won three first places, a people's choice, and a 2nd. Not too bad. The year before that, i was in one car show and won 3rd place, beaten by two super snakes... Go KRs

Archived