TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome to Team Shelby - Ontario, Canada

robertlane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi 09VAPOR......My Name is BRUCE...I ALSO LIVE IN OTTAWA (centrepoint,nepean)....I have an 08 Vapor....I,m around your age(65)...Maybe we can meet up sometime...Shelby comes out April 1st.....PM me...WE will be like TWINS IF we go to car shows together ....

Hi Bruce I sometimes go to the Ridaeu Carleton Raceway on Wednesday nights weather permiting ofcoarse. I will be doing the poker run at Walter Baker park on July 7/2013

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the welcome :)

I was out of town last few days....are there any events in August? Would like an excuse for a Road Trip!

Just ordered my customer plates for the car....very difficult to choose......I went for "FANGSHUI"

Guest markham51

Welcome Kitch...

look forward to meeting you some day. We live in Muskoka area...but get down to KW and Toronto quite a bit. Travelling now but thinking we should do a golf event sometime in our area...sometime between mid August and October 1. Anyone else interested in a fall Muskoka cruise type thing with some golf?

Welcome Kitch...

look forward to meeting you some day. We live in Muskoka area...but get down to KW and Toronto quite a bit. Travelling now but thinking we should do a golf event sometime in our area...sometime between mid August and October 1. Anyone else interested in a fall Muskoka cruise type thing with some golf?

Jim was mentioning this, it would be an awesome idea

I'm in

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Found this thread and must post.

Deal completed in January 2014 for a 2012 Shelby GT500 (signed for her on my birthday!!) and was delivered in February.

Any meets in or around the GTA? I'm in Bethany - bout hr from Scarberia.

I'd like to get to know members in the GTA, as I head in every so often. See the family. (ma, sis or bros...) and if I have a # I can msg when there; there are more than enough coffee places to meet up...

Yes, there are a few events we are working on

Mustangs at Mosport Monday July 14th 2014

Telephone city car show in Brantford July 2oth. 2014

Planning a few cruises as the summer progresses

BBQ meet on June 28th in Whitby

Yes, there are a few events we are working on

Mustangs at Mosport Monday July 14th 2014

Telephone city car show in Brantford July 2oth. 2014

Planning a few cruises as the summer progresses

BBQ meet on June 28th in Whitby

Thanks for this! I'll try to make these events. Mosport is not too far from me, just down the 115, but is a Monday. Closer to the date, I'll see if I can wiggle time off from work.

• 5 weeks later...

TEAM SHELBY ONTARIO! I just bought my third and best Mustang yet. Looking forward to meeting and learning from other Mustang enthusiasts in my neck of the woods! I don't know too much about the events in Ontario since i've never joined a Mustang club but Mustangs at Mosport sounds like an awesome event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TEAM SHELBY ONTARIO! I just bought my third and best Mustang yet. Looking forward to meeting and learning from other Mustang enthusiasts in my neck of the woods! I don't know too much about the events in Ontario since i've never joined a Mustang club but Mustangs at Mosport sounds like an awesome event.

Join Team Shelby & you are a member , looking to meet you stay tuned , we are in our young growing stage,

In the mean time register for the Telephone City Car Show July 20/14 & you will meet several T.S Shelby members be early & park together.

• 1 month later...

Hello all.Regarding the Brantford show July 20/14.Anyone from the Windsor,Sarnia ,London area going.?Kstrong? Anyone from these areas that are going want to hook up and travel as a group? If anyone is interested I am thinking we meet at the Tim Hortons in London (like we did for the drive to SHM last year),around 7am-back on the road by 7:15 ish puts us in Brantford around 8:30.That gives us time to register if necessary and get parked.If anyone that has been to this show in the past has input on the timing please chime in.Hoping to hear from others and looking forward to the show. pat

• 5 months later...

New guy here from just outside Hamilton!

I just found this group and signed up for membership.

I have a 2008 Shelby GT convertible in vista blue that I spend too much money on but love it.

Any shows, rides in 2015 I should be at in Ontario?

Thanks,

Brent.

Fastshlb

Welcome to Team Shelby & yes there will be some events , one show that has quite a few Shelbys is the Brantford Telephone City Car Show in July..

If you like message me your e-mail address & I can keep you posted

SHELBY001 happy NEW YEAR... I am going to try and round up the Shelby guys in and around Ottawa to meet up and go to some of the shows in the GTA area this year.....I will pm you my e-mail so maybe you could keep me updated for these events...Also, could you let me know which ones we should pre-register... I want to do longer drives than just staying around Ottawa and the area.......Thanks Bruce

SHELBY001 happy NEW YEAR... I am going to try and round up the Shelby guys in and around Ottawa to meet up and go to some of the shows in the GTA area this year.....I will pm you my e-mail so maybe you could keep me updated for these events...Also, could you let me know which ones we should pre-register... I want to do longer drives than just staying around Ottawa and the area.......Thanks Bruce

There are several shows happening Brantford Telephone City Car Show , Golden Horseshoe Mustang Club show &possibly a Shelby meet in Detroit. for starters

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to Team Shelby and just purchase my 2014 GT500 last August. I'm in the Oshawa area and looking forward to attending some events. I was at Autofest last year, I'm sure there were some of you there as well.

Hi everyone, I'm new to Team Shelby and just purchase my 2014 GT500 last August. I'm in the Oshawa area and looking forward to attending some events. I was at Autofest last year, I'm sure there were some of you there as well.

Wtkaos Congrat s on your new ride & keep on the site to see our events that we will be holding schedule is the 2nd Cobra Nats more info to come. Looking forward to meeting you.

Archived