TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sept 16th 2012 GSRMC Car Show

BlueByU

The Gargen State Region Mustang Club and Route 23 Automall of Butler, New Jersey is having their Fall Car Show. "Fords of Fall All-Ford Car Show" on Sept 16th 2012 at Route 23 AutoMall, 1301 Route 23 South, Butler NJ.

It is a Rain or Shine. This Car Show is open to ALL-FORD Powered Vehicles. Limited to 200 Vehicles. Registration starts at 8:30am -11:00am Pre-Reg by 09/08 $15.00 Day of Show $20.00. Dash Plaques for the first 200 Vehicles.Their are

16 Mustang Classes, ( 4 Shelby Classes ) 8 Ford Powered Vehicles Classes, Totaling 26 Classes. Also, Best of Show, Dealers Choice, Best Modified, Best Mustang, Best Ford. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Places. Portion of the proceeds for the benefit of the: American Cancer Society. Information go to GSRMC.org

Well since I don't pre reg for anything due to the weather.... I guess I won't make the 200 limit. Maybe I'll drive over if it's a nice day just for a ride.

I have driven mine in the rain after getting caught, but I won't go out for a day of sitting under umbrellas.

Archived