TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Adds SPP Division Head to Meet Growth and Expansion

Guest staff2

Congratulations guys. Where does this put one of my favorite Shelby guys, Robert Lane?

Congrats Jer!! We know you will be great!!! Robert and I will be running Team Shelby Group, we will be doing the shows through out the year for TS and Shelby and will be working close with the Regions and the website.

Thanks, Jeff!

The bottom line is that Shelby American has invested to put people in position to handle many differing responsibilities to their customers.

Anyone who has attended the past few Bashes (and numerous other events) know what Robert and Sharon bring to the table.

We are all being set loose to follow our passions and connect with customers.

Good times!

Jer

Jer, seeing that you are crimbing all over TS you might consider opening your own thread 'Conversations with Jer' or something like that where folks can post up questions, concerns, praise, etc. it would also help you react quicker to postings as you wouldn't need to bounce from thread to thread or search your own name every day (or every few hours as it appears right now) just to see who is talking about you and SPP. Have the thread pinned in a banner at the top with a photo of you and your flowing locks where new products are highlighted.

Again, I'm glad to see you on the job!

Jason

Jason,

Thanks for the support.

I'll assume you meant "climbing all over TS". Hope I haven't been too overzealous in my efforts to seek out issues. FWIW, I don't search for my name or SPP, I hang out and read the forums just as I always have. The difference now is that I'm able to respond with info, take action, and clear up confusion. So I'm certainly posting more than usual!

I would always prefer an "active" approach over a "passive" one - setting up a special spot to connect with me would be like making all the owners "approach the throne", as I've seen in the past. I'm just not that special. I'd rather go out on the forums and find places to assist rather than making people come to me. Anyone who wants to hit me directly can, of course, PM or email anytime: JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com.

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

We're back 100% to Team Shelby, which will be relocating to Dearborn, Michigan.

I'm glad that you and Sharon are alright! I wish the both of you the best. I was just up in Dearborn last week and i had a great time. I got to the Henry Ford museum and the Rouge plant for a tour. I really enjoyed that. Take care and I hope to see the both of you at a Team Shelby North East event in the near future.

Gary

I'm glad that you and Sharon are alright! I wish the both of you the best. I was just up in Dearborn last week and i had a great time. I got to the Henry Ford museum and the Rouge plant for a tour. I really enjoyed that. Take care and I hope to see the both of you at a Team Shelby North East event in the near future.

Gary

We are very excited to being going back to MI. We have Dearborn in the works and many other events through out the country and in M. We will be back in Mi by end of October!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived