TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NORCAL SAAC Fall Classic Open Track

Kevin Patten

The NORCAL SAAC Fall Classic open track event registration is now open . There is only going to be 3 run groups which means MORE track time ! You do NOT have to be a member to enter this event and the sound limit is 103db ( another yea ) . The Days Inn in Willows is giving a discounted rate if you mention that you are with the Shelby club and are there for the Thunderhill event ( plus there is a Starbucks next door - I guess that a yea also ) The track is 3 miles long and was designed by and is owned by the SFR SCCA . It has long straightaways which allow you to stretch your cars legs and lots of run off room ( for those who may come in need of such a thing ) .

• 4 weeks later...

A little Freudian slip there Dusty ? Maybe you're thinking too much about your "biz" trip cause it's the GUYS and gals that are heading out for the track . :shoppingcart_:

Thats funny...I was actually referring to small block drivers.... :hysterical2:

Do you remember the GT500 t-shirt from the 80's....

Looks like we are going to have ideal weather - high 70's to low 80's for the weekend . A couple of us are leaving for the track from San Jose on Friday at noon for the 3-5 PM tech/registration. Anyone interested in joining us is more than welcomed. :shoppingcart_:

Looks like we are going to have ideal weather - high 70's to low 80's for the weekend . A couple of us are leaving for the track from San Jose on Friday at noon for the 3-5 PM tech/registration. Anyone interested in joining us is more than welcomed. :shoppingcart_:

KP

Have a great weekend at the track :peelout: I'm in Vancouver BC in the cold & :sing_rain:

TD

Sorry that you had to miss it Tom - Had a great time . There were a few incidences but all in all a good time maybe we'll get you out at Laguna Seca in Nov.

I mirror that observation..... I had fun while it lasted. My first time at T-Hill, can't wait to go back.

Archived