TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Less than a month away. PONIES ON THE PLAINS

frydguy79

ok we are down to less than a month away from a fantastic event at Hastings Nebraska, time to finalize your plans and come out and enjoy the super nice race track, learn a few things about your car and how to drive it FAST, and meet new friends, and see some pretty neat cars.....

. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ok we are down to less than a month away from a fantastic event at Hastings Nebraska, time to finalize your plans and come out and enjoy the super nice race track, learn a few things about your car and how to drive it FAST, and meet new friends, and see some pretty neat cars.....

. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah baby. Plans finalized and my right foot is already twiching. Can't wait...........

Mark

Mark, if we have great weather, we might wear out a few sets of tires and seats of your pants from all the track time!!

see you friday :happy feet:

Hi Randy,

Tires I'm not worried about as long as I have enough left to drive home on. It's leaving a permanent pucker factor mushroom in the seat cushion that gets me........

The wife and I will be heading up Thursday afternoon, so if we don't see you around town Thursday, we will definitely see you at the track Friday morning.

Mark

Archived