TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SADDLEBACK MUSTANG SHOW IN SANTA MARGARITA, CA.

MANJDC

HELLO,

JUST WANTED TO POST DETAILS IN EVENTS:

Just wanted to let everyone in know that on Sunday September 9, 2012 the Saddleback Mustang Association will be having their 15th annual Car Show at Santa Margarita Ford In Rancho Santa Margarita Ca. I am board member and this year I have pushed to do a tribute for Carroll Shelby. Hillbank Motorsports (Superformance) will be there and all Shelby owners are welcome to attend. For more info please call 949-459-6800, or you can view car show details on dealer website www.santamargarita.org. Entry forms also available on http://www.saddlebac...SMAShow2012.pdf

Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca,. is a city located just a few miles east of Irvine Ca.in Orange County. It is North of Laguna Beach, an hour North of San Diego and an hour South of Los Angeles.

Hope to see the many Shelby owners from all over California and it was an honor to be at the Petersen Memorial for Carroll. I have sent an invitation to Shelby American and the Carroll Shelby Foundation (Jenni). I also hope to see the many people I have met at the bash at Las Vegas, and numerous car shows throughout Southern California.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at Manjdc@hotmail.com.

Edited by MANJDC, 18 August 2012 - 02:27 PM.

Archived