TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Alaskan Owners?

Husky44

Just checking to see if there's any other Alaskan Shelby owners on this forum? Looking to see if there's any organized activities (or disorganized ones for that matter) that I can get involved with, once my car actually arrives.

We are in Alaska this week! Cruised to Whittier then train to Talkeetna then Denali this aft and Farbanks on Friday. It has been an amazing 2 weeks and we have had a great time. I have work a Shelby logo shirt a couple of times and get lots of comments on the car. Hope you enjoy your car!

We are in Alaska this week! Cruised to Whittier then train to Talkeetna then Denali this aft and Farbanks on Friday. It has been an amazing 2 weeks and we have had a great time. I have work a Shelby logo shirt a couple of times and get lots of comments on the car. Hope you enjoy your car!

Enjoy your visit! Lousy summer up here this year, although yesterday wasn't bad, and today's looking good, at least here in South Central. Looking out my window towards Denali Park, looks like you're in for a good day.

Archived