TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Northeast Rocktoberfest 2012

GT50040th

Just signed up.

It is worth the fee for the food alone. John does a great job. It's a nice sized show without being out of hand. The cars are interesting, the locale is car friendly, and the people are nice. If you are on the fence I hope this helps persuade you to go. Sorry my only friend Doug won't be making it this year. But congrats and have a good time at the wedding. :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry my only friend Doug won't be making it this year. But congrats and have a good time at the wedding. :)

I will miss Doug as well, but if you need a 'friend' at the show, you can hang with the "Z" family. My jokes may not be as good bad as Dougs, but I'll do my best worst(?), to do him justice. (My doctor told me I have high blood pressure. I told him I wanted a second opinion, so he said "You're ugly too"!)

So who else will be attending?

Z-man

So, will there be a Rocktoberfest '13? (I hope so)! :happy feet:

this show is run by the town......it goes on regardless of Team Shelby involvement.......to call it a Team Shelby "EVENT" is somewhat misleading.....

Im sure John will be involved.......as he has been the last few years.

this show is run by the town......it goes on regardless of Team Shelby involvement.......to call it a Team Shelby "EVENT" is somewhat misleading.....

Im sure John will be involved.......as he has been the last few years.

True, it is run by the town, and is not an 'exclusive' Team Shelby event. That said, John does play a big part in the show (behind the scenes), and Team Shelby always has their own parking and display area. Because it does to cater just to us Shelby "Fanatics", it brings out a lot of additional show cars and has many activities for younger kids as well. I never knew Corvair made a pick-up truck style vehicle until I saw one (actually two) at this show.

Rocktoberfest has been a Team Shelby Northeast "EVENT" for four years now.... As stated in the beginning of this thread It is two great shows in one... Team Shelby has its own parking area, awards, food and activities during the event.

Team Shelby NE and Sequoia Supply are sponsors & hosts of the main event that is held by Hatfield Township Parks and Recreation each year. We work together with the town as a team to host this great event each year to raise money for the community. As Z-Man stated above there is lots of things to see and do on the Hatfield side of Rocktoberfest also.

Rocktoberfest is a fun low cost Team Shelby "EVENT" that members have enjoyed coming to for years and we look forward to seeing all of you again this year... :happy feet:

Rocktoberfest has been a Team Shelby Northeast "EVENT" for four years now.... As stated in the beginning of this thread It is two great shows in one... Team Shelby has its own parking area, awards, food and activities during the event.

Team Shelby NE and Sequoia Supply are sponsors & hosts of the main event that is held by Hatfield Township Parks and Recreation each year. We work together with the town as a team to host this great event each year to raise money for the community. As Z-Man stated above there is lots of things to see and do on the Hatfield side of Rocktoberfest also.

Rocktoberfest is a fun low cost Team Shelby "EVENT" that members have enjoyed coming to for years and we look forward to seeing all of you again this year... :happy feet:

and as the Rev stated you do a great job!

no offense intended John.

Archived