TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Northeast Rocktoberfest 2012

GT50040th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there weather permitting!!! I usually wait until close to the end to pre-reg due to weather.

People like you make it really hard for people like me to like you people! :hysterical2:

John, if you keep scheduling this one the first weekend of October you are never going to make it to Terlingua and I'm never going to make it to Rocktoberfest!

I haven't registered yet, but it's already on my calendar. It's one of my 'must do' events for the year.

Is there a different price for kids 12 and under.....or should I not feed my kids for a few days to take full advantage of the wonderful gourmet breakfast and lunch you provide for us? (FYI - For those who haven't been before, that is in no way a sarcastic statement. John's events are as much about good food, as they are about the cars.)

Z-man

I haven't registered yet, but it's already on my calendar. It's one of my 'must do' events for the year.

Is there a different price for kids 12 and under.....or should I not feed my kids for a few days to take full advantage of the wonderful gourmet breakfast and lunch you provide for us? (FYI - For those who haven't been before, that is in no way a sarcastic statement. John's events are as much about good food, as they are about the cars.)

Z-man

Agree with you 100% Z-man.. If the food is anywhere close to what it was like at Carlisle, I'm gonna stop eating on Wednesday ! :yup:

People like you make it really hard for people like me to like you people! :hysterical2:

John, if you keep scheduling this one the first weekend of October you are never going to make it to Terlingua and I'm never going to make it to Rocktoberfest!

I know Sean, but the town of Hatfield sets the date for this one and it's always the first Sat. in Oct. Maybe next year we can work this one out. Have fun in Terlingua... Wish I was going.

Z-man

Kids under 12 are free for this one. Looking forward to seeing you, Mrs. Z and the Z-kids at Rocktoberfest :yahoo: Bring your camera :camera:

Kids under 12 are free for this one. Looking forward to seeing you, Mrs. Z and the Z-kids at Rocktoberfest :yahoo: Bring your camera :camera:

Had a few minutes, so I just registered (now I can cross that off my 'to do' list).

I'll be there, with the family....and the camera too :camera:

I know this is off topic, but did you

I'll be there. Registered. It is always a great show but a better social event then a car show. John always does everything top shelf. Yum!

Hey Tony, I know that this is off topic, but did the GT350 sell?

I'm registered!!!! Number 31! Now is this registration for one car and one person, or one car and two people?

I took it to be one car and the driver. The passenger(s) would be extra.

Glad to see you took the plunge and pre-registered. You know by doing so you have now ensured it will rain...or possibly an early snow.

:hysterical:

Z-man

Archived