TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Northeast Rocktoberfest 2012

GT50040th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family and I had a great time as always. Great seeing a bunch of new faces.

John as always thanks so much for a great day. I now know where I'll be going to get my deck idea's, after I get a bigger deck of course.

It was good to see everyone yesterday, as well as meet some new folks. I actualy spent more time enjoying the conversations and talking, than I did taking pictures....which I know for some of you is hard to believe. At least one person said he didn't recognize me at first yesterdsay, because I didn't have my camera in my hand.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from Roctoberfest, and the link to Photobucket.....

http://s438.photobuc...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

WGC_6149.jpg

WGC_6164.jpg

WGC_6160.jpg

WGC_6220.jpg

WGC_6216.jpg

WGC_6221.jpg

WGC_6215.jpg

WGC_6211.jpg

WGC_6150.jpg

WGC_6148.jpg

...and I would be remiss if I didn't post a photo of the car that one best of show. Not just best Shelby, but "Best of the Whole Entire All-inclusive Car Show".....and it belongs you one of our own Team Shelby members

WGC_6217.jpg

Holy Chit! My favorite "NJ know it all" was there and I didn't know it? :doh:

I was one of the last knuckleheads that came up to your car before you left. We walked around it and looked at the old drum brakes and all.

Later... The NJ azz hole! :hysterical2:

Nice job by the Team Northeast Crew on another great event. Had a great time with the gang.

IMG_2138.jpg

Great pic!

John-

Another top shelf event!

Many thanks to you and the Sequoia Staff!

Pat

+10000

Great event John. :rockon: You do it right!

Great food and friends.... :happy feet:

We had a great time. Glad we could make it! What a great group to be associated with. We keep meeting new friends every time.

Thanks to our host John and his crew. Really smooth operation.

Raymond is still trying to figure out where he wants to hang his award. Thanks guys. He is still talking about it.

We had a great time. Glad we could make it! What a great group to be associated with. We keep meeting new friends every time.

Thanks to our host John and his crew. Really smooth operation.

Raymond is still trying to figure out where he wants to hang his award. Thanks guys. He is still talking about it.

The kids really love it... :rockon:

Glad to hear everyone had a good time at Rockterfest. We had two Team Shelby winners this year on the Hatfield side of the show Tom Monaghan with his 1968 Shelby GT350 took top 25 and Ed Knight took best of show with his 2007 Shelby Cobra CSX 4000 Congrats!

PS Thanks for the Tiramisu Pat, my crew finished it off yesterday :D

2photo.JPG

2photo.JPG

Holy Chit! My favorite "NJ know it all" was there and I didn't know it? :doh:

I was one of the last knuckleheads that came up to your car before you left. We walked around it and looked at the old drum brakes and all.

Later... The NJ azz hole! :hysterical2:

LOL! I try to keep a low profile...well, except for the car being the only non-Mustang among the Shelbys....

it was good to meet you Wayne... I'm sure we will meet again!

Delayed 'Hi' back at you, Doug! (Hey, I did hit the 'LIKE' button, on your post)! Usually folks are threatening me when they say "We'll meet again..."

It was great hanging out with you two, PLUS, you got to learn all three of my jokes! (If a joke is good once, it MUST get better thru age/usage).

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rocktoberfest 2013 is on Saturday Oct. 5th. Same place as last year (Sequoia Outback, Snyder Square, Hatfield PA).

I just registered this morning.

Hope to see 'the gang' there, as well as meet some new Team Shelby members.

Z-man

Have fun guys.... That's the day of my daughters wedding.... Priorities.....

More photos of Brides in your Shelby GT....this is becomming a habit with you.

Hope you have a great day, and we will be thinking of you while at the show.

Z-man

Just a heads up to you guys....

We should hold off on registering directly with Hatfield (in fact, I have removed the registration info/link I posted above), and give John a few days to get the official Team Shelby registration link up and running. We want to make sure all the Team Shelby folks get registered as a group, and that we get credit for all who attend. Basically, I jumped the gun.

John will set up the registration info by the weekend, so keep an eye out for it. If you have already registered, please let John (GT50040th) know so that he has the correct counts.

Thanks, and I'll see you all there.

Z-man

• 2 weeks later...

Archived