TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Northeast Rocktoberfest 2012

GT50040th

I took it to be one car and the driver. The passenger(s) would be extra.

Glad to see you took the plunge and pre-registered. You know by doing so you have now ensured it will rain...or possibly an early snow.

:hysterical:

Z-man

we don't know if Sandy has to work yet or not.... so I only went with the one pre-reg.... if it rains or snows... I'll drive the Ranger.... :shift:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we don't know if Sandy has to work yet or not.... so I only went with the one pre-reg.... if it rains or snows... I'll drive the Ranger.... :shift:

ya know it never fails.... I pre-register so John can have his count..... then the day after we find out that Sandy can attend..... :banghead:

I'm going (weather permitting) from CENTRAL NJ, (Sayreville), if you don't mind being seen in public with a Shelby Charger! (a/k/a 'Shelby Junior'/'Lil' Shelby'). ;^)

usually most people don't want to be seen with me! I've never had the shoe on the other foot! :hysterical: looking forward to meeting you!

no worries

if people enjoy the sweets, then it's ALL worth it

besides, John and his crew do enough for all of us

this is just like giving back, even if just a little

see everyone Saturday morning!!

If John doesn't respond to this post you can email him at...

Contact

John Keller

Team Shelby Northeast / Director

john@decksupplies.com

Thanks. Emailed him the same day I posted the question. He got me all straightened out already. He's good like that.

come on :worship: rain gods :worship: , lets push the sunny 79 Friday weather over to Saturday :worship:

+1 Can't wait till saturday. So close but yet so far.

make sure you arrive with an empty stomach..... John puts on an incredible spread of food!!!

Make sure to wear your 'eatin' pants.....those would be the ones with the elastic waistband.

Archived