TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Surprised my Father

Inconsiderate

WOW is all I can say.... you sir are a great son..... :drop:

A very cool thing to do and what a fantastic retirement gift for your Dad........... :salute:

Better go drag my sons butt out of bed and show him the thread.

I hear ya Danny... I just wish my son would get his car outta my garage before I retire.....

Thanks for all the great replies. I just bought it for him because I know he deserves it. My parents have raised me and provided everything I need for a great up bringing. This is the least I could do for them (my dad for now). Next up is my mother's gift but that wont be for a while since I am going to spoil myself a bit.

For my alias, its a nickname that I got from a few friends a while back.

Thanks for all the great replies. I just bought it for him because I know he deserves it. My parents have raised me and provided everything I need for a great up bringing. This is the least I could do for them (my dad for now). Next up is my mother's gift but that wont be for a while since I am going to spoil myself a bit.

For my alias, its a nickname that I got from a few friends a while back.

if your looking to get adopted lemme know....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow...like other's said, great son...in my case it is opposite with my father...I have to hide my cars when he comes to visit...when he was here a few weeks ago and wanted to drive my SBY Laguna Seca, I told him, sorry, it's a customer's from Montana...

Great stable!!

Alex

Archived