TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Club Autosport Cars and Caffeine

mustang_girl

Great photos! I had a lot of fun meeting all of you and checking out the sweet rides ... I definitely need to participate in the CAS C&C more often starting next year (along with the post-C&C cruise and wedding crashing :D ).

th_photo24.jpg

Nice pics, and great meeting you guys!

-Ross

Still digging the April 20th connection (also the same date that my '67 442 was registered at the CA DMV) ... see you & Nicole at the next get together!

Cheers,

Martin

th_CanneryRow1.jpg

Hey guys I just registered here. Beautiful cars you guys have I was at the show with my silver GT/CS. I realize this is a Team Shelby forum but are all mustangs welcome?

Both you and your enthusiasm for the Shelby brand are more than welcome (just don't mention the word "Boss" - it gets Andy (Fat Boss) all excited) :hysterical2: Welcome aboard !

Check your calendars boys... It's Boss's day today!!!

See I told you not to mention the "B" word !

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will try to get pictures up later. It's too bad I joined here after the last CnC of the season but maybe you guys do cruises up Skyline or?

You betcha we do ! SVT NAJA puts on every spring a run to Half Moon Bay from Saratoga (over Hwy 9 and Skyline - down Hwy 84 down to PCH ) and this year switched to a Baja Cantina run in Carmel Valley in the fall. Always a most excellent adventure ! OOPS - almost forgot - he also puts on a "Snakes at the Lake" Tahoe run and Car Show which is the BEST!

Nice ride! (Black wheels always compliment silver 'Stangs). Looks like you've made some mods (e.g., hood, hood pins & wheels). Anything else you've done under the hood or with the suspension?

Under the hood I have a 2.8LC Kenne Bell supercharger. As far as suspension I have Steeda sport springs with Koni STR.T shocks and struts. Other mods include hushpower axle-backs although I may change that and electronic cut outs after the cats.

That tiger racing hood is really nice!

And it should help keep the engine cool and the push the front end down at high speed....

Thanks I was at first considering Cervinis Cobra R hood but I don't if any of you are familiar of Addison at Borelli Motorsports but he swayed me to this hood and I'm glad he did!

See I told you not to mention the "B" word !

You betcha we do ! SVT NAJA puts on every spring a run to Half Moon Bay from Saratoga (over Hwy 9 and Skyline - down Hwy 84 down to PCH ) and this year switched to a Baja Cantina run in Carmel Valley in the fall. Always a most excellent adventure ! OOPS - almost forgot - he also puts on a "Snakes at the Lake" Tahoe run and Car Show which is the BEST!

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Under the hood I have a 2.8LC Kenne Bell supercharger. As far as suspension I have Steeda sport springs with Koni STR.T shocks and struts. Other mods include hushpower axle-backs although I may change that and electronic cut outs after the cats.

Nice setup! There'll be plenty of opportunities to exercise your ride at upcoming TS events B)

Love the GT/CS man! Looks great with the hood. And even better under it!

Thank you! He may not have been from your group but someone approached me shortly after I arrived and was opening the hood. Was that you?

Thank you! He may not have been from your group but someone approached me shortly after I arrived and was opening the hood. Was that you?

Whoops wrong username. This was my first one. Didn't realize the spelling error until after I registered.

Archived