TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Club Autosport Cars and Caffeine

mustang_girl

I'm in for it.

We could do a reservoir cruise and hit Guadeloupe, Almaden, Calero, Chesbro, Uvas, Coyote, & Anderson in one loop. Great back roads with lots of corners.

Hey I'm in for a run in the OLD stomping grounds!!!! Just have to watch out for the bicycles :spiteful:

• 5 weeks later...

I think that mustang_girl (Nicole) must have gotten locked up in one of those Apple sweatshops in China or something but let's go ahead and plan on meeting @ Club Auto Sports on the 13th of October around 10:00 am for coffee and go from there . Hopefully we'll hear from Nicole before then but if not - there's the plan .

Good news guys and gals . I talked to Richard ( the owner of Goodies Speed Shop ) and he said that the Club Auto Sport "Cars and Caffeine" is on the 13th and starts @ 9:00 am . He told me that he would love to have Team Shelby owners park their cars in front of his store and that he was having a live band also for the event . So come on down to the final CAS C&C this year and we'll come up with an after cruise once we find out how many show up. See you then !

Good news guys and gals . I talked to Richard ( the owner of Goodies Speed Shop ) and he said that the Club Auto Sport "Cars and Caffeine" is on the 13th and starts @ 9:00 am . He told me that he would love to have Team Shelby owners park their cars in front of his store and that he was having a live band also for the event . So come on down to the final CAS C&C this year and we'll come up with an after cruise once we find out how many show up. See you then !

Good work! Unless someone has a better idea let's hit some reservoirs after that. Between Hicks Rd, Alamaden Rd,, McKean Rd, etc. we should have a blast!

Is the C & C in Irvine ???

There is a few of us ( T/S members ) that have been thinking of driving down for that C & C.

We do the Vegas one every Sat, and this sounds like it might be worth taking a road trip for.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the LAST C&C of the year at Club Auto Sport in San Jose . By the way I just spoke to Filip ( who is the manufacturer of the Shelby Track Pack ) and he is going to be there ! soooo - if you got any questions for him - show up ! The weather is suppose to cooperate however I may need to call SVT NAJA into talking to the man upstairs ( he's got connections ya know ) . :call:

Ahhhh. Now that was a great day with the Mustang! C n C was nice and fun but we hit some back roads afterwards that bordered on epic. Nicole you should have stuck with us... AMAZING trip over Metcalf Rd! Saw five reservoirs then hit Metcalf over to San Felipe Rd. Set the cars up for some pics and a wedding party came out for their pics as well. Chasing my older brothers childhood friend from across the street in his modded Z06 over treacherous windy roads was awesome!

016.jpg

017.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

032.jpg

Andy - Thanks for taking the lead on the reservoir romp ( I had honey do's ) Glad to hear that you kept it "spirited" :shades: and that Nicole was finally able to escape long enough to make the C&C along with the cruise. I can't believe that you guys crashed a wedding party - was that Marty's idea ? :hysterical2: . See you @ Thunderhill this next weekend .

Archived