TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange

burnedgt500

I was told by a Mustang Junky that grabber Orange has been discontinued for 2008. Has anyone here heard anything like that? I don't see any postings on it. However I do see it listed on the 2008 order guide.

I have pretty much learned that what I hear on the streets about our gt500's are mostly rumors. But I know I can get the truth hear.

Yes I do have a loaded Grabber Orange GT 500. And Yes I do hope they Discontinued it.

I was told by a Mustang Junky that grabber Orange has been discontinued for 2008. Has anyone here heard anything like that? I don't see any postings on it. However I do see it listed on the 2008 order guide.

I have pretty much learned that what I hear on the streets about our gt500's are mostly rumors. But I know I can get the truth hear.

Yes I do have a loaded Grabber Orange GT 500. And Yes I do hope they Discontinued it.

No, Just the Tungston stripe option has been dropped and replaced with black in 2008. GO still exsists. I believe that the "Alloy" color got dropped for 08 though.

Not according to the 08' order guide:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=63613

Available Colors

Torch Red D3

Alloy G5

Vista blue G9

Performance White HP

Grabber Orange U3

Ebony UA

Vapor ZY

Must have been Tungston that I was thinking of.

Archived