TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 shelby or 2011 GTR

svt13

If it looks too good to be true....

Glad you made the right choice. Enjoy your Shelby. I'm with you on the clear bra thing. I'll take my chances with rock chips but I refuse to put plastic over my stripes.

Did the clear bra on mine and it covered the stripes very nicely - cant even tell. I can PM you some pics if you are interested. I was a bit skeptical too.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SVT 13--- This whole post has been a BIG WASTE OF OUR TIME. Please find another forum to mess with, PLEASE!!!!! If you start another topic I for one will stay clear .

It wasn't a waste got a lot of good info from people who actual contribute. If it bothers you so damn much why do you bother to look at it?

If the moderators want to they can feel free to delete this thread as its not longer needed.

SVT 13--- This whole post has been a BIG WASTE OF OUR TIME. Please find another forum to mess with, PLEASE!!!!! If you start another topic I for one will stay clear .

Buddy if it's such a waste of time why do you keep posting on here..he asked for opinions and people replied!..and you posted on here

quite a few times you must have had some interest..like I said don't POST!!!!!..it's that simple!!

Archived