TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby patch, I know it's out there

GT500KR

What I am looking for is a patch I saw many months ago but I didn't save the location, I haven't seen it sense. Just searched over 100 pages

What it looks like is the Membership icon under our login names but slightly different. The one I'm looking for has the word SHELBY written across the cobra and thats it but it is round. Does anyone know what I'm talking here?

What I am looking for is a patch I saw many months ago but I didn't save the location, I haven't seen it sense. Just searched over 100 pages

What it looks like is the Membership icon under our login names but slightly different. The one I'm looking for has the word SHELBY written across the cobra and thats it but it is round. Does anyone know what I'm talking here?

Yes, yes I do. Your talking about a small patch of round fabric with stitching on it that resembles the Shelby Cobra Snake. The small patch of fabric also has the word Shelby stitched over the image of the snake. Did I get it right? :hysterical2:

Sorry, I was just doing my Lt. Frank Dreben a'la Police Squad! imatation. I really don't know where to find the patch you're looking for, but I'll keep my eye out for one for you.

There you go sir!

http://www.cobranda.com/patches1.html

Yes, yes I do. Your talking about a small patch of round fabric with stitching on it that resembles the Shelby Cobra Snake. The small patch of fabric also has the word Shelby stitched over the image of the snake. Did I get it right? :hysterical2:

Sorry, I was just doing my Lt. Frank Dreben a'la Police Squad! imatation. Sorry, I really don't know where to find the patch you're looking for, but I'll keep my eye out for one for you.

:hysterical2::hysterical2: Yes Yes you are right, thats it! :finger::finger: Now go pluck some nose hairs please :finger::finger:

:hysterical2::hysterical2: Yes Yes you are right, thats it! :finger::finger: Now go pluck some nose hairs please :finger::finger:

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! How long to I have to do I have to keep doing this? OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

"Nice Beaver" "Why thank you, I just had it stuffed"

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! I'm bleeding here! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

HEY, THIS IS MY 1,000TH POST! WHOO, HOO!

OK OK you can stop now :finger:

Oh JEEZ, thanks! I don't know how much longer my finger could have gotten!

Ok I made my own to show you guys what I mean. Someone sells patches like this, anyone know where?

Hey, those are really nice. Where can I get patches that look like that?

:hysterical2::hysterical2::finger::finger:

:hysterical: Your on a roll today SGT, Now get plucking again! :finger:

Okay. I'll be back later... Oh jeez, here I go again.. OUCH! OUCH!...

try Tony Branda-

I haven't seen a patch that is going the other way. Email them to see if they can reverse the snake?

Randy

They told me no, So I'm trying to do mine own with the snakes both ways.It's tough, poor quailty image but it's getting there. I'll post both in a little while.

Hey those look nice. Can you get them as a patch?

:hysterical2:

• 1 month later...

Archived