TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby oil separator

jnf

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have went as far to get them by the crate and might just have to do that again when I can get my oil separator here and just enjoy some "sliders" and my oil separator lol. :yahoo:

Sliders give me heartburn.

Come to think of it, waiting for the new oil separators gives me heartburn as well.

Well, so much for our "Free Sliders With Every Oil Separator Purchase!" promotion. Dang.

Jer

Well, so much for our "Free Sliders With Every Oil Separator Purchase!" promotion. Dang.

Jer

I thought the sliders were going in the same "sack" as the oil separators when they shipped ?

Photos later this week.

Jer

If I had a White Castle near me, I'd use all 100 coupons myself before I got to the mailbox!

Jer

Will the oil seperators come any quicker if we fedex a suitcase of sliders to you? They taste just as yummy when heated up in the microwave as they do when they are fresh. (the term fresh is being used loosely here)

LOL...

If there was ANY way I could have gotten these out sooner, it woulda happened, believe me.

Jer

This thread is going to back on track real soon! :happy feet:

Good that it is!!! Appears it had gone in the ditch like so many cars during multiple serious snow storms through the middle of the country in last three weeks. We in Michigan did not get that much but did get much coverage for whiteouts causing some big multiple pile ups.

Will start watching this again. Jer has been offering a few things as promised in lead in to Bash. This could be one?????

Finishing up our testing here in Vegas. Dyno runs next week.

Jer

Archived