TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Photo Session

VaporDude

Nice are there any picsanywhere from a higher angle I'd like to see the glass roof from the top down. Does this glass roof move at all like a sunroof? Anyway back on topic I never liked the range of colors in silver, but I love them now ESPECIALLY on yhis car!!

Nice are there any picsanywhere from a higher angle I'd like to see the glass roof from the top down. Does this glass roof move at all like a sunroof? Anyway back on topic I never liked the range of colors in silver, but I love them now ESPECIALLY on yhis car!!

No, it is fixed. It is just a MASSIVE glass window. It really boggles me how this is one of the least popular options. I wouldn't have the car without it!

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

The glass roof is fixed in place. There is a blind that you can pull closed if you don't want any sun to come in but you can still see out a bit. I was a lilttle worried about the color combo when I ordered it but since seeing it in person, I knew I made the right decision. It is a not a so popular color especially with this combo. I haven't seen another one yet, even online in other forums. Here are a couple of pictures that was taken when I got it home and a light detail. The pictures above are after I used the buffer on it.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Congratulations VD looks fantastic!! Looking forward to your review once you get some miles on the OD.

Yes I need to write one up but this car is awesome.

Congrats Greg!!! Absolutely stunning combo!!

Alex

Thanks Alex......there is really no comparison to the 08. The vapor silver was also an awesome color and hated to see it go.

No, it is fixed. It is just a MASSIVE glass window. It really boggles me how this is one of the least popular options. I wouldn't have the car without it!

Now that I ahve a car with the glass roof, I wouldn't order another one without it. an option well worth the money.

Archived