TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Route 66 tour being worked on now!

sportscars

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have has several people ask about joining in along the way. I think that is a very good possibility as long as the tour does not fill up.

If you would like to join up at some point along the way I would need to know exactly where you would want to join and if you would be doing it all the way to Chicago.

I have has several people ask about joining in along the way. I think that is a very good possibility as long as the tour does not fill up.

If you would like to join up at some point along the way I would need to know exactly where you would want to join and if you would be doing it all the way to Chicago.

Maybe Mustang, OK in for my wife and I. Kind of depends on the cost.

Davde

The half trip details have been finalized. Trip would start on August 2nd in Amarillo at the Big Texan steak house and then the whole group would continue through to Chicago. Details are on the info and registration page: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=aj8n6ejab&oeidk=a07e7acue22522160ab

• 5 weeks later...

With the announcement that Dearborn will be the 8th-11th that fits in PERFECTLY with Route 66! We will be ending in Chicago on the 6th and driving as a group to Dearborn on the 7th or early on the 8th (depending on Shelby's schedule).

I love it when a plan comes together!!!

With the announcement that Dearborn will be the 8th-11th that fits in PERFECTLY with Route 66! We will be ending in Chicago on the 6th and driving as a group to Dearborn on the 7th or early on the 8th (depending on Shelby's schedule).

I love it when a plan comes together!!!

Someone (I won't say who) has family to visit in Wyoming, so we're taking a northern route to Dearborn. Otherwise I'd be with the SMC/Route 66 gang.

Sherri and Dave, no excuses...really, this is a trip that you NEED to do!!! Check out Terlingua, Shelby Run Europe, and others. Sean and Lauren ":Know what they are doing" It will be a blast!! Even if going from Chicago (Bill/Walt) DO IT!!!

Alex

Sherri and Dave, no excuses...really, this is a trip that you NEED to do!!! Check out Terlingua, Shelby Run Europe, and others. Sean and Lauren ":Know what they are doing" It will be a blast!! Even if going from Chicago (Bill/Walt) DO IT!!!

Alex

I couldn't agree more Alex...........................Great people.....great times..... :wub:

we are sorry we are missing this too......if we didn't have 60 people coming to our house smack dab in the middle of this event, we would have found a way to be there.....you cant do better than an SMC Event......Sean and Lauren run the very best events and are 2 of the best folks you would ever meet.....

have a great time......we will see you all in Dearborn!

Hotels have been finalized. Meals confirmed. Route mapped out. We arrive in Chicago on the 6th and head over to Dearborn on the 7th.

We have some of our group going to the Team Shelby event, some going to the Ford GT event and some going to the SVTOA Homecoming event. All three groups will be doing the Ford car show on Sunday.

Great times are just ahead!

we are sorry we are missing this too......if we didn't have 60 people coming to our house smack dab in the middle of this event, we would have found a way to be there.....you cant do better than an SMC Event......Sean and Lauren run the very best events and are 2 of the best folks you would ever meet.....

have a great time......we will see you all in Dearborn!

I couldn't agree more......................the very best people you'll ever meet.

Guest markham51

My wife and I are arriving in LA on the evening of 26th. We are staying at the host hotel Angelinos until we leave as a group. Plan to have some fun in lala land before we hit the 66. Anyone arriving early and looking for some fun in southern Cal...look us up...we Canucks know how to party. Currently leaving Reno for Yosemite...just finished Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, Little Big Horn, Deadwood, Cody etc.

We fly out to Cali in two days. Wrapping up all the last minute details. We will overnight with Alex in Palm Springs and then head to LA on Sunday morning.

Cant wait to see everyone!

Safe travels Sean. Wish I was there with you all as I know first hand what a blast SMC has............. :happy feet:

Guest markham51

Just checked into the host hotel in LA. Very nice and beds are cushy! Good work Sean...looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mark and Annette

Lunch is at twisters 50 soda fountain in Williams. We are staying st the Drury inn & suites (300 s milton rd) and dinner is at flagstaff brewing company (16 E Route 66) around 6pm. We are scheduled to get to hotel around 4pm. Lunch should be around 1:30 or so.

Archived