TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super snake wheels would be made if Shelby performance ordered more? Every body wants super snake wheels, let us buy them from Alcoa ourselves.

SS730HP

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things occurred to me about this thread this morning at 2:30 when I couldn't sleep ....

1. If Jer is going to go threw all the headaches of getting this done, people better pony up when they said they were intersted.

2. It might be beneficial to limit the varieties of wheels in terms of sizes.

Two things occurred to me about this thread this morning at 2:30 when I couldn't sleep ....

1. If Jer is going to go threw all the headaches of getting this done, people better pony up when they said they were intersted.

2. It might be beneficial to limit the varieties of wheels in terms of sizes.

Agreed. On BOTH points.

Jer

enough damage for one day.

There's such a thing?

Jer

Hi guys -

I'm new to this fourm but a regular on SVT Performance forums. I'm patiently waiting for a 2013 GT500 that should be ready in late November (fingers crossed). I'm here for the same reason you guys are, the Alcoas. This is my first muscle car (my first "real" car) and was blown away when i saw a SS with the black Alcoas during a car show at Bear Mountain NY (where I'm from). Actually, that SS was what made me decide to purchase a new GT500.

Jer - Thank you kindly for all your information regarding the Alcoas. I appriciate you talking the time to address us, the consumers, which in turn makes me feel proud to purchase an American product. I look forward to hearing from you on the fourm(s) regarding the new wheels rising from the ashes. Count me in for 6 wheels!

All the best,

Paul

Thanks, Paul!

Welcome to the forums, and boy, you must be EXCITED to be getting that car, huh???

Congrats!

Jer

Quite excited, Jer! Only thing that stinks is getting it in Nov/Dec in NY, which means bad weather. I'l sneak it out on warmer days, heh.

Thanks again and fingers crossed on the new Alcoas.

Thanks, Paul!

Welcome to the forums, and boy, you must be EXCITED to be getting that car, huh???

Congrats!

Jer

Quite excited, Jer! Only thing that stinks is getting it in Nov/Dec in NY, which means bad weather. I'l sneak it out on warmer days, heh.

Thanks again and fingers crossed on the new Alcoas.

I lived on Long Island when I got my Shelby GT. Same story. Yuck!

Jer

I just saw the new RS5 cabriolet at the auto show in france online.

It appears they also want the Alcoa wheels. They designed something PRETTY similar... I could live with this design, its close enough.

8034288344_b32fa0380b.jpg

8034288252_eb79023fc1.jpg

ORRRRRR you can pay $5300.00 for these ones lol Oh and they do not include the center caps.

Not sure who I feel worse for if these get made the dummy who may actually pay that or the dummy who actually thinks they are worth $5300.00

Is a trade possible for my Shelby Razors? I would like some BLACK alcoas!!! Any chance on that happening??

I don't know - that car looks AWESOME with those Razors!

Jer

Archived