TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber for sale

HARALD KELLEY

I'm the guy you're looking for. My wife and I bought #21, the orange grabber Terlingua last week at the Mecum Auction in Monterey. It's not in our garage yet - still waiting for transport - they sold so many cars in Monterey last week (5 auction houses in town for Car Week) they haven't even started loading cars headed for Texas. After we get delivery, I'll post pics.

Thanks everyone, it's really great to be part of the Terlingua family. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Larry

I'm the guy you're looking for. My wife and I bought #21, the orange grabber Terlingua last week at the Mecum Auction in Monterey. It's not in our garage yet - still waiting for transport - they sold so many cars in Monterey last week (5 auction houses in town for Car Week) they haven't even started loading cars headed for Texas. After we get delivery, I'll post pics.

Congrats on the purchase. To bad they went to commercial before your buy! Was your heart pumping? Buying at auction can have some potential downsides but the thrill of the buy makes the car that much more special for you and your wife. I was there, it's an awesome car.

Congrats on the purchase. I think you did very well. Glad to see you are on the TS site. A few folks here really keep track of these special cars.

Well bought. I am JEALOUS!

That's a great car.

Congratulations, and welcome.

Jer

Archived