TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber for sale

HARALD KELLEY

2009 Convert grabber Terlingua with 09 meatball for sale, Monterey Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Mecum Auction August 16-18. Lot S168. Car has 15K on odometer. Goes on the block Saturday. Some highlights:

- Very limited production 2 years 2008-2009

- Production number 21

- Only 15,000 actual miles

- Very rare and highly collectible

- V-6 base pack, performance package adds to V-6 package, Paxton supercharger 375 HP engine

- Cold air kit, Shelby by Borla side exhaust

- Ford 5-speed transmission with short-throw shifter

- Ford racing suspension pack

- Shelby fiberglass deep-draw hood, Pony package grill with fog lights

- Shelby numbered dash and engine plaques

- Baer 6-piston big brake kit

- Terlingua hood and fender decals, trunk lid emblem, floor mats and shifter knob

Anyones car here?

Yep, this is the first vert made just prior to Thumpers. It is one of only 2 known Terlingua verts. Be curious to see what it sells for. If anyone has access to the final sales price, please let me know. vorpl8@yahoo.com Also, if you know the buyer ask them to email me so I can update the registry.

Thanks,

David

Yep, this is the first vert made just prior to Thumpers. It is one of only 2 known Terlingua verts. Be curious to see what it sells for. If anyone has access to the final sales price, please let me know. vorpl8@yahoo.com Also, if you know the buyer ask them to email me so I can update the registry.

Thanks,

David

Should be able to google Monterey Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Mecum Auction August 16-18. There is a live cam. Goes on the block Saturday. If I attend I will post what I see it goes for and try to get owner contact info.

Should be able to google Monterey Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Mecum Auction August 16-18. There is a live cam. Goes on the block Saturday. If I attend I will post what I see it goes for and try to get owner contact info.

Thank you!

David

I saw the car too.... definitely not Davids's car (Thumper) as his was an automatic grabber Orange Vert. I will post the pictures I took later in a new thread...

Alex

Alex

I hope that name of that new thread is "look what I picked up to go along with my LS" "now which one will I take to Terlingua this year"

I'm the guy you're looking for. My wife and I bought #21, the orange grabber Terlingua last week at the Mecum Auction in Monterey. It's not in our garage yet - still waiting for transport - they sold so many cars in Monterey last week (5 auction houses in town for Car Week) they haven't even started loading cars headed for Texas. After we get delivery, I'll post pics.

I'm the guy you're looking for. My wife and I bought #21, the orange grabber Terlingua last week at the Mecum Auction in Monterey. It's not in our garage yet - still waiting for transport - they sold so many cars in Monterey last week (5 auction houses in town for Car Week) they haven't even started loading cars headed for Texas. After we get delivery, I'll post pics.

Congrats on a beautiful car!!

Dan

Big time congrats Irtinman. You got a fantastic deal on a very rare car :salute:

Thanks! Can't wait to get it and drive it! Weird buying a car at an auction because you haven't driven it.

I am sure you will not be disappointed, Irtinman. Welcome to the forum! Great deal on a great car!

Archived