TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Center Gauge Pod ,,?2007-09.

ebay has a few now ,,if Shelby is still out . ,,not sure why thoe ,,ebay venders have these now ,,but I do know they all come / are made at Shelby Autos ,, :salute:

,,,,,sorry ,,I forgot to post a picture ,, :camera: ,,, on sale now at ebay . $570.00 with shipping . $(KGrHqNHJBsFCEWGORp(BQq9fRJOyQ~~60_57.jpg.,,sorry I do not have a ebay item link . this is for a SuperCharged car ,, and " NO " this is not a item I am selling ,, " Blue Oval - whatever " is selling them .

$(KGrHqNHJBsFCEWGORp(BQq9fRJOyQ~~60_57.jpg

Everything is available.

Blue Oval ordered one, we sent it to them.

Jer

Wow, you don't mess are around when you get something new. How to you like the fit to the dash so far? Thats my only concern with the kit.

,, it fits very well to me ,,you just have to move it around and back to find the right spot , but its there ,,I have the molded dash cover that fits over the Pod it as well ,so all you can see on my car is the front of the dash pod ,,looks better in person / up close ,flash puts to much light on it ,, and be sure to use the spot as told in the install papers to put / push the wires in ,takes a few times ,, and you might want to remove the drive's seat to have more / extra room to work under the dash ,,you will be on your back alot . follow the install papers ,they are a big help in doing this ,, take care ,, Respectfully Richard . :salute:

,, it fits very well to me ,,you just have to move it around and back to find the right spot , but its there ,,I have the molded dash cover that fits over the Pod it as well ,so all you can see on my car is the front of the dash pod ,,looks better in person / up close ,flash puts to much light on it ,, and be sure to use the spot as told in the install papers to put / push the wires in ,takes a few times ,, and you might want to remove the drive's seat to have more / extra room to work under the dash ,,you will be on your back alot . follow the install papers ,they are a big help in doing this ,, take care ,, Respectfully Richard . :salute:

,, A picture :camera: of the molded Dash cover ,that fits over the Dash Gauge Pod ,,,626333-R1-23-1A.jpg

626333-R1-23-1A.jpg

Nice work, Richard - looks great!

I actually have one of the older units in my car... the new ones fit way better. Mine looks like a crooked mound of Play-Doh compared to the new ones... LOL

Jer

Archived