TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Center Gauge Pod ,,?2007-09.

• 1 month later...

I have been watching for the gauges and check in about twice a week. happened to get the gauge pack for supercharged engines about three weeks ago. But no oil adapter at that time..

I called in and got the order confirmed and was shipped a short time later.. So been checking in twice a week now for the oil adapter and about a week ago that was in stock so i ordered that right away over the phone. both are now listed as out of stock but if you keep checking back I think your luck will turn around. Hang in there, Shelby folks have been ok with me.

Here's the dilemma with gauge pods:

We keep the pod, wiring harness, and each gauge in one area until we have a tech available to assemble them. The same techs build CARS, so their time is precious.

I NOW have hired a tech who works full-time for SPP, assembling gauge pods, brake duct kits, etc... so the labor issue is dealt with.

They need 3 or 4 different AutoMeter gauges to assemble (SC vs. N/A).

The gauges with Carroll's signature occasionally run out, so all pod assembly is halted.

AutoMeter require a big minimum order on "special orders" like this, so we have to do our best to plan ahead. How many people want these gauge pods?

Right now, I'm out of Fuel Pressure gauges, and need to order (let's say) 50.

Here's the puzzle:

If we decide to make gauge pods WITHOUT Carroll's signature, I can make plenty, all the time.

If Carroll's signature is on them, I have to deal with the big minimums.

My decision: Carroll's signature is too important to skip, so gauge pods will be delayed until I can get EVERY gauge in stock with his name on them.

Cool with everyone?

Jer

We keep the pod, wiring harness, and each gauge in one area until we have a tech available to assemble them. The same techs build CARS, so their time is precious.

I NOW have hired a tech who works full-time for SPP, assembling gauge pods, brake duct kits, etc... so the labor issue is dealt with.

The gauges with Carroll's signature occasionally run out, so all pod assembly is halted.

AutoMeter require a big minimum order on "special orders" like this, so we have to do our best to plan ahead. How many people want these gauge pods?

Here's the puzzle:

If we decide to make gauge pods WITHOUT Carroll's signature, I can make plenty, all the time.

My decision: Carroll's signature is too important to skip, so gauge pods will be delayed until I can get EVERY gauge in stock with his name on them.

Cool with everyone?

Jer

Works for me

Here's the puzzle:

Cool with everyone?

Jer

Will there be complete units when the gauges are ready with the pods? Adapters for SC cars at the same time? It is a cool feature.

Well, you didn't really answer the question I was asking... So, I'll ask again:

Is Carroll's signature on the gauges important to you?

Jer

It would be great to have the Shelby Series Gauges. It is important.

OK, cool. Thanks, everyone, for your input on this!

Jer

Will this gauge pod work with 10 up cars?

Signature is a big plus, IMHO.

It's a different fit, wouldn't sit properly on the 10+ dash.

For THAT, we recommend the A-pillar gauges.

Jer

Well, you didn't really answer the question I was asking... So, I'll ask again:

Is Carroll's signature on the gauges important to you?

Jer YES ,,please keep the Carroll Shelby name plate face on them ,,put me down for one . Dash pod set Jer . non -super charged one . thanks .

YES ,, Carroll Shelby signature face . with respect ,lets don't cheap these out . I'll need a pod set my the end of the month ,or ,the first week in October ,, just let me know when you have one made :yahoo:

Which oil adapter is required for the CS6? All I ever see online are for the 4.6 & 5.4.

I'm pretty sure we have that available. They were made for the Terlingua, but are not on the site.

When we get the gauge pods available, I'll make sure we get one built up for you.

Jer

• 1 month later...

Here's the puzzle:

Cool with everyone?

Jer

,, Any updates yet ? ,,I have money ready to buy now ,, :yahoo:

,, Any updates yet ? ,,I have money ready to buy now ,, :yahoo:

So you want a "non-supercharged" one?

Jer

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question ?,,, does one of these come with the Dash Gauge Pod or the Manifold kit ,,its where the Gas psi sending unite go's / screws into the side on the fuel rail on the intake ,, just asking if I need to buy one for somewhere else ? ,,, here is a picture of what I am talking about ,, need the longer screws too , :camera:tfs-27021_w.jpg,,,Thanks for any replies to this ,,Respectfully Richard . :salute:

tfs-27021_w.jpg

I have a question ?,,, does one of these come with the Dash Gauge Pod or the Manifold kit ,,its where the Gas psi sending unite go's / screws into the side on the fuel rail on the intake ,, just asking if I need to buy one for somewhere else ? ,,, here is a picture of what I am talking about ,, need the longer screws too , :camera:tfs-27021_w.jpg,,,Thanks for any replies to this ,,Respectfully Richard . :salute:

That will ship out today, Richard.

Jer

Archived