TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gas tank on 2013

svt13

So I just saw this video on youtube

If you skip to 22:35 the shelby is showing 334 miles to fuel empty? What is up with this because when I fill my car up I think the max amount I've seen is like 240 till empty. Is there something wrong with my computer or did he fill it up till it overflowed?

Anyone else like this?

What are the '13s averaging per mile?

My '11 is getting 19.9 average right now. Of course that drops when I get a wild hair and race around :D

I am getting between 12.5 and 13 MPG. All city driving and always having fun....I don't believe I have ever had the car in 6th gear.

I think a discussion about MPG on these cars is stoooooooooooooooooooooooopid!! Who cares...?

Well this thread wasn't about MPG. It just was turned into one. I just wanted to know why the fuel to empthy was over 300 in that video and not like that on me because I thought maybe my computer was malfunctioning.

Well this thread wasn't about MPG. It just was turned into one. I just wanted to know why the fuel to empthy was over 300 in that video and not like that on me because I thought maybe my computer was malfunctioning.

The MPG is closely related to MTE. :hysterical:

OK...i get it...I did not look at the fuel to empty when I pick mine up...I went right to the boost gauge on the virtual display

Archived