TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Almost Shelby Time

VaporDude

My dealer texted me this morning and said my car is on the truck at the rail yard and will be delivered to them by noon. It has been sitting there since 8/3. My dealer has been great working with me on this car. I can't say enough good about them as they always take good care of me with my transportation needs. Here is a picture of the car at the rail yard.

Shelby-Wentzville.jpg

My dealer texted me this morning and said my car is on the truck at the rail yard and will be delivered to them by noon. It has been sitting there since 8/3. My dealer has been great working with me on this car. I can't say enough good about them as they always take good care of me with my transportation needs. Here is a picture of the car at the rail yard.

Shelby-Wentzville.jpg

So is your silver w/black stripes?

Thanks Steve and 08SS......can't wait to go pick it up. I hope it isn't raining. So far, it has held off. I'll have cleaned up pictures sometime tonight along with it coming off the truck.

Is your parking/driveway situation going to allow you to put the add-on splitter on? I put mine on and had to take it off because I could not clear the driveway without damage.

I have to check at the bottom of the drive. I have a good size dip where the driveway goes down hill then levels off before going into the shed. My 08 went in and out no problem and it had FRPP lowering springs.

Cool - maybe you will be lucky...it really adds to the appearance and I would believe the drive-ability at speed...I never got to try it out.

Thanks everyone......I was a little nervous about the combo before it came in but when I seen it in person, it all worked together. The SC finally kicked in and this car hauls. The exhaust note is a little quieter than the 08 Shelby with KR mufflers but it does sound good straight from the factory.

Archived