TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To the party of 15

I can probably help you on this one. I have the sister car, 07XL0223. 07XL0222 and 07XL0223 were originally owned by one person. I believe he sold 07XL0222 to a dealership on trade for a 2008 KR and from there 07XL0222 was lost until now. Make sure you update the Shelby Registry with your information and send me a seperate PM. I have been holding pictures of the car from the Party of 15th bash that the original owner gave me in case 07XL0222 surfaced. I can also give you some information on the original owner.

GT

Welcome and congratulations XL0222. thumb.gif George is a great guy and I'm sure will be very helpful with info on your 40th. How are things in S. Florida George? John with the white SS and I had a great time at Carlisle and it could have been even better if you were there.

Don

Dave, Welcome to TS.

This is Steve from Shelby American, we spoke the other day when I gave you the news of your car being part of the Party of 15 group.

If some of you 40th owners, especially any of the party of 15 folks, could help bring Dave up to speed on his Shelby purchase, I'd know he would appreciate it.There is only so much you can convey in a phone call :)

Thanks for the assist you 40th owners.

Steve

Welcome and congratulations XL0222. thumb.gif George is a great guy and I'm sure will be very helpful with info on your 40th. How are things in S. Florida George? John with the white SS and I had a great time at Carlisle and it could have been even better if you were there.

Don

Don, it's been a while. Although I wanted to go I just couldn't make it to Carlisle. Too much of a drive and I couldn't swing it with work. I heard it was a great event. Maybe next year.

Super Dave, I replied to your PM and sent you an email ass well. Get back to me and I can share what I have been holding onto for a while.

GT

• 2 months later...

Don, it's been a while. Although I wanted to go I just couldn't make it to Carlisle. Too much of a drive and I couldn't swing it with work. I heard it was a great event. Maybe next year.

Super Dave, I replied to your PM and sent you an email ass well. Get back to me and I can share what I have been holding onto for a while.

GT

You have a PM

GT

What's an "email ass well" ? :shades:

• 2 weeks later...

Super Dave,

There is plenty of info on the party and plenty of pictures of your car. If you need copies, just pm. There was a very unique goodie bag that went with the car. Did you get that?

He is trying to sell his car....It has been listed on ebay a couple of times but no luck yet......

Archived