TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bring Back the Sunshade!

name='Albino500' timestamp='1365953751' post='1430550']

I still have it for sale - since August posting

read the posts

I'll take $25.00 shipped ( within the 48 ) ( sorry Richard )[/b]

,,No need to feel sorry ,,its all good :salute: ,and I have it posted on other web mustang sites ( for sale ) ,,so it will sale one day ,,when the summer heat gets here in a few months ,,just trying to give all my Shelby friends a chance to buy it first here now ,, mine is still in the unopen package ,,new as new gets . ,,,and I have pictures .

• 1 month later...

I used my Shelby sunshade with the logo out for almost 4 years with no fading or problems. Loved it.

When the printing ink started flaking off, I pitched it and was ready to order a few more.

Doh! Not available...

For the price, I thought it was a decent product. I was sad to see it unavailable.

I like the weathertech, but I don't know that I need a $60 sun shield. After applying the shelby logo and the Shelby level of shipping, that combo might be $100!!!

No thanks. I'll take 2 or 3 of the original version please! I have seen a few sell for $40 on various auction sites. Yikes!

Some complained about the install. I simply threw the suction cups in the trash, flicked the cover into the windshield, and gently tucked the upper right and left corners behind the side headliner areas. Worked perfectly.

Bring it back, please!!!

The ones Shelby used to sell are pretty lightweight. I have a few, they are not at the level I want for a Shelby product.

Jer

You're being nice. They were junk.

I bought one, used it MAYBE once and it sits folded in my trunk.

Phill

Maybe Jer will find a case of these tucked away in the warehouse

Agreed. I thought the quality was fine for the price paid. My main concern is just keeping UV light and heat off of the dash pad and Shelby plaque and this product worked just fine when gently tucked into the a pillars.

Archived