TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bring Back the Sunshade!

• 3 weeks later...

The ones Shelby used to sell are pretty lightweight. I have a few, they are not at the level I want for a Shelby product.

I will look into better ones for my fellow desert dwellers!

Jer

• 1 month later...

I have the Shelby accordion style sunshades. It's cool looking but didn't hold up to the AZ heat. It quickly started to fade and wear out. I ended up hanging it in my garage. Maybe the next ones could be the one piece with two circular shades. These seem to hold up well. It's what I use now.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As I stated earlier, the original Shelby sunshades were less-than-ideal. I hope to hook up with a world-class manufacturer before summer, so we can make one WORTHY of a Shelby!

Stay tuned,

Jer

• 1 month later...

,,,Ok,, here is a picture ,,, picture cost $5.00 added,,,,LOL,,, :hysterical: ,, just kidding , :camera: ,,AAM-10-2.jpg,,,,, "car show summer time " is almost here ,,gotta protect that dash from the heat ,, :salute:

Thats lot nicer then I thought looks good.

I have the original sun shade and it does its job. I don't think you can see from the pictures posted but the front of the shade is gray and has the Shelby logos. The back side is just a solid reflective material. If you want the shade to work properly you put the reflective side facing out. Of course if you do this no one can see the nice Shelby logos. So for the previous poster mentioning his having faded I'm guessing he would only use the Shelby side facing out.

Archived