TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Take Off Parts

Hi -

I have all the parts taken off the car from the conversion. All of them boxed up as delivered for the 2007.

Do I sell them as a group? How much would you sell them for? How would you advertise to sell them?

Would you sell them individually? Any suggestions on pricing? Sell to?

Thank you for your help.

It's about time I move them out, I will never need them, ya, woke up.

Hi -

I have all the parts taken off the car from the conversion. All of them boxed up as delivered for the 2007.

Do I sell them as a group? How much would you sell them for? How would you advertise to sell them?

Would you sell them individually? Any suggestions on pricing? Sell to?

Thank you for your help.

It's about time I move them out, I will never need them, ya, woke up.

I have sold some of my take off parts seperately. There will be very few buyers interested in the whole lot of take-off parts. It is the OEM parts that have flooded the market because so many people upgrade from OEM. Ebay is where I have had the best luck. I have also seen some take off parts listed on Craigslist. I still have my OEM 2008 wheels and tires, my OEM S/C and the OEM suspension take offs, all parts have 8.3 original miles. Realistically, I would be lucky to get $1000 for the 8.3 miles wheels and tires, $400-$500 for the 8.3 miles Eaton S/C and probably would not be able to give away the suspension because of the weight in shipping costs. Also, the OEM 2-pc. driveshaft........worthless unless someone needs one, but then there is that large weight and cost to ship, most buyers replace with 1-pc alum. I also have my OEM hood, it may become a nice piece of wall art in the garage.

I sold my OEM splitter and rockers for $275. I sold my OEM front Brembo's to a guy in Germany for $700. <<Hot item for the Mustang GT front brake upgrade.<<Both of these had shipping costs added on top of the quoted prices.

I have watched eBay asking and selling prices for our take-off parts over the last couple of years, some of them do well, some of them are not what anyone is buying.......

R

Archived