TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sticker Shock

Today I ordered my 2013 Mustang Conv. that will become a GT350 Conv. and I'm still somewhat surprised at how high the cost of the Mustang has went up say in the last 5 years. I got a fully loaded 2008 Shelby GT/SC with every option plus Griggs suspension, leather padded Roll Bar, top of the line Kenwood NAV unit, and yet the 2013 GT350 Conv. will cost more and I'm not even putting a supercharger on it. I can remember when a fully loaded Mustang GT was like $28k and now the base GT is almost $40 grand so was very surprised by the ending numbers. I already had one Shelby Coupe and wanted a Convertible badly so I guess I'll make my Dogs get jobs :hysterical2:

I know what some of you are thinking get the supercharger but its still a Convertible and what I'll be using it for the N/A version is plenty of horsepower

what color on your new 2013 convertible gt 350?

This was a hard choice and actually took me 3 weeks to decide! When it comes to Mustangs always had and have Blue, Green, and White Mustangs but the Deep Impact Blue is disgusting and the Gotta have it Green is too bright for me and so I narrowed my choices to Candy Red Conv. w/ Black or doing an all Black on Black GT350 Conv. and I ended up doing a White Conv. w/ Black stripes lol. I had them photoshop me the Conv. in White w/ Black and its hot! I already had 2 White Conv.'s but this is something I will keep and a White Conv. in the new body style just looks great.

Nice choice. I am not a fan of the green as it looks similar to the pond scum green on the Camaro. And the current blue looks sweet on the GT1000 but I am not a fan of it on the 350. I just feel that having all the Mustang production colors available might make it looked like a mod-Stang, instead of having limited production colors. IMHO

B)

Nice choice. I am not a fan of the green as it looks similar to the pond scum green on the Camaro. And the current blue looks sweet on the GT1000 but I am not a fan of it on the 350. I just feel that having all the Mustang production colors available might make it looked like a mod-Stang, instead of having limited production colors. IMHO

B)

I'll be in Hawaii soon with it when done... would have moved already but its amazing how one person's error can set you back to the stone age

Looking forward to driving around Oahu with the top always down and is why I wanted the Conv.

OK....that is really not fair....living in Paradise, and driving the perfect car with the top down! :shift:

I don't think it could get any better than that!!

Congrats on the car (and the move to HI). Please post us some pictures when you get it so we can all live vicariously. :camera:

Andy.

Looking forward to cruising with you. Where will you be living? Come join the fun with our Mustang clubs.

Don

Unless something changes Kaneohe... still a possibility of Hawaii Kai but always preferred Kaneohe/Kailua area of the island

OK....that is really not fair....living in Paradise, and driving the perfect car with the top down! :shift:

I don't think it could get any better than that!!

Congrats on the car (and the move to HI). Please post us some pictures when you get it so we can all live vicariously. :camera:

Andy.

will do... got this area off the highway on the way up to North Shore with the blue-est water you've ever seen and with the Shelby in the foreground its enough to make to say oh that is just wrong... lol

Looking forward to cruising with you. Where will you be living? Come join the fun with our Mustang clubs.

Don

any club get togethers say at Duke's? love those Mai Tai's!

Archived