TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Candy Red stripe delete baby has arrived at her new home

Mr. Haney

IMG_3431.jpg

I'm gonna have to get a pic of my 2 SVT's parked next to each other now. That looks cool. I mixed my colors up though (Kona Blue Shelby and Race Red SCREW Raptor).

Phill

WOW!!!!!!!!! Is all I have to say.

Spent 20 hours and 1350 miles driving to bring her home and boy is she worth the aggravation too. Pure adrenalin rush when you nail the throttle to the mat

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

Great looking car!!!

Thanks guys

If anybody is interested in purchasing a GT500 from David Self Ford in Orange, TX they do have allocation on a few more cars left this year and are selling at MSRP. Ask for Cecil Roberts in sales or Zac Wilmore for Internet sales, phone number 866 630-0434.

The Raptor in Molten Orange is a bright color, but the gold hues in the sunlight are worth it. The Candy Red has a lot of the same characteristics of the Molten Orange in the fact it changes color depending on the sunlight. I wasn't trying for this, I was looking for a dealer to sell at MSRP with a car without stripes. I was actually reluctant to purchase the Candy Red, until Zac told me what local dealers had a few Fusions on the lot in this color for me to look at. After seeing it in person, I was hooked

I almost drove the Raptor down with a trailer to bring the Shelby home, but thought it would be fun to drive the car back instead. Nice combo

I think you are right except if you went alone or didn't trade the vehicle that you were driving.

If you have a build date and a VIN is it too late to change the color? I ordered gray with black stripes but I'm seriously considering this darker red with stripe delete.

That means your order is locked into the system. If you insist on changing the color, it may knock you back to the starting point again.

I think you are right except if you went alone or didn't trade the vehicle that you were driving.

No trade, but I was by myself. I flew into Houston and got a rental car to the Beaumont Airport and had the dealer come pick me up there. Inspected the car quick, did the paperwork and took a long enjoyable drive afterwards.

Maybe an orange Raptor and silver Shelby isn't so bad looking. Here is mine with the vapor silver Shelby.

Did you do the red outline on the FORD or was that a factory option? I like that.

And are those the smaller or later KC's? I plan on getting that (FRPP) front lightbar and a set of the KC's but I'm going with the smaller ones.

Phill

2010 GT500 - Kona Blue & White

2012 F-150 Raptor - Race Red w/hood & side graphics

Archived