TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New True Forged Vectors on my 2010 GT500...

dancap3286

Well a waited a while to get these , but worth the wait indeed. Theu are TF Vectors 20" x 11" rear with 295 Nitto Invo's and 20" x 9.5" fronts 255 Invo's. I ordered them with a double brushed aluminum tint (gloss clearcoat) with polished lips and assy bolts. Also had them make the GT500 snake centercaps as well.

SHELBY2.jpg

SHELBY1.jpg

photo1.jpg

Can you turn the pics right side up? And maybe take one from the side? They look nice. I have the same color and would like to see how they look.

Are you viewing from a mobil device? On my computer screen they are all right side up so I have no idea what the deal is. If you want PM me your e-mail addy and I'll try to e-mail you a couple of photos.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VERY nice!

Should lower the car a bit now...

I'd like to lower it Patrick but unfortunately living in NYC is not condusive to having it lowered. There are steep driveways and speedbumps everywhere here and I'm quite sure I'll damage my carbon fibre front splitter which I've already repaired 3 seperate times so for now I'll leave it at the factory height.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to lower it Patrick but unfortunately living in NYC is not condusive to having it lowered. There are steep driveways and speedbumps everywhere here and I'm quite sure I'll damage my carbon fibre front splitter which I've already repaired 3 seperate times so for now I'll leave it at the factory height.

Understood!

I remember driving in a rental in NY and telling myself I'd rather buy a SUV than a sports car if I'd live around...

Some roads are BAD!

Understood!

I remember driving in a rental in NY and telling myself I'd rather buy a SUV than a sports car if I'd live around...

Some roads are BAD!

yeah really bad Patrick. My every dayer is a 2011 F150 HD. I would not drive anything else in NYC but a truck or large SUV for everyday use. Car will fall apart by 35K.

Archived