TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#147 csx vnt

seanrt4

4 sale 6xxxx miles...recaro seats .and fiberides car is nice one the inside the headliner is falling down. Needs new rings.has new head on it..my # is 4058814993 my name is sean.can send pics via text.would like 6.500 for it.obo

I'm curious what a #147 CSX VNT IS? Again I do not have an acronym book that shows "VNT". Possibly I will need to get the new 2012-2013 Acronyms of The World limited edition collectors book.

I'm curious what a #147 CSX VNT IS? Again I do not have an acronym book that shows "VNT". Possibly I will need to get the new 2012-2013 Acronyms of The World limited edition collectors book.

I think he is selling a Dodge CSX (Shelby). Not sure if it is the Horizon, Charger, Shadow or the Daytona.

I just Googled it: VNT means "Variable Nozzle Turbo"

1989 Shelby CSX is based on the Dodge Shadow ES. 500 were built for 1989.

The 1989 Shelby CSX was equipped with two car industry firsts, a varaiable nozzle turbo and Fiberide (plastic) wheels.

You can learn more on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_CSX

Steve

Archived