TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WTS Original Shelby GT Wheels

sgt1020

Selling my Original SGT Wheels. I will sell out of state if they buyer pays shipping. Asking $450 for all four wheels.

They have 3,000 miles on them, great condition. Only one wheel has a small little mark where the tire meets the wheels but that can be touched up. TPMS sensors are still attached to all four wheels and are ready to be mounted with tires.

I also have the original tires with 70% tread life left. If you want those as well, I'll give you all four for $100.

CIMG2249.jpg

CIMG2241-1.jpg

CIMG2240-1.jpg

Good luck with the sale!

Your list of mods is very impressive!

What rims are going on after you sell these, if you don't mind?

Ruf

By the way - that last pic is killer!

Ruf, thanks! Putting the 19X9.5 SVE Drift wheels in Silver on the car. Trying to keep my 20" Razor wheels nice as I have to drive the car occasionally in the winter and for the track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprised they haven't went yet. Very reasonable price. I still have mine as well. Drove from the dealer straight over to get the Razors. Good luck on the sale.

I noticed you went with 3.73 gears. Since I'm considering gears myself I wondered if you notice a considerable difference from the 3.55? In hind sight would you have gone with the 4.10? Sorry to change the topic a bit.

Surprised they haven't went yet. Very reasonable price. I still have mine as well. Drove from the dealer straight over to get the Razors. Good luck on the sale.

I noticed you went with 3.73 gears. Since I'm considering gears myself I wondered if you notice a considerable difference from the 3.55? In hind sight would you have gone with the 4.10? Sorry to change the topic a bit.

What's the story behind the hood prop rods?

3.73 gears are perfect. 1st gear is still useful and for open track and autocross its great. I did notice the difference, but noticed it even more being I had an extra 120hp under my right foot too.

4.10's are a bit too much for the street and esp for open track. If you are at the drag strip all the time, then the 4.10's might be for you.

Archived