TEAM SHELBY FORUM

museum delivery?

bunny

I took museum delivery of my 50th anniversary super snake on May 31. I thought it was great and would do it again.

I made an appointment with my customer service rep for the museum delivery. They provide a limo to pick you up at your hotel (if like me you don't live in Las Vegas). I passed on this as I was leaving my SS at Shelby American to be picked up by an enclosed transporter. My SS was parked right in front and was immaculate. They had a sign next to the car welcoming me. They had a professional photographer taking pics which you get on a CD. You also get to select a pic to be blown up to poster size. They go over the car with you in detail and then take you into the museum for a private tour. I got to sit in one of the rare Cobras and have my picture taken. Then off to the manufacturig areas. I got to see the continuation Cobra area as well as the area where they build the SS, GT350's etc. I also signed the wall. My son came with me and enjoyed the tour as well. I'm not sure how many friends and family you can bring, but that was not an issue for me. They place a museum delivery plaque on the drivers door sill and you get some very nice momentos of the museum delivery. Sorry for rambling. Hope this helps.

I took museum delivery of my 50th anniversary super snake on May 31. I thought it was great and would do it again.

I made an appointment with my customer service rep for the museum delivery. They provide a limo to pick you up at your hotel (if like me you don't live in Las Vegas). I passed on this as I was leaving my SS at Shelby American to be picked up by an enclosed transporter. My SS was parked right in front and was immaculate. They had a sign next to the car welcoming me. They had a professional photographer taking pics which you get on a CD. You also get to select a pic to be blown up to poster size. They go over the car with you in detail and then take you into the museum for a private tour. I got to sit in one of the rare Cobras and have my picture taken. Then off to the manufacturig areas. I got to see the continuation Cobra area as well as the area where they build the SS, GT350's etc. I also signed the wall. My son came with me and enjoyed the tour as well. I'm not sure how many friends and family you can bring, but that was not an issue for me. They place a museum delivery plaque on the drivers door sill and you get some very nice momentos of the museum delivery. Sorry for rambling. Hope this helps.

Man I would think if you could make this you sure would want to do it and not pass up on this the way it sounds. Sweet deal!

Archived