TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOW!!! 2 in a row

joebob948

Had the weekend off after teaching tennis camps for 8 straight days. Decided to enter an up and coming car show not too far from where I live. Normally I work on the weekends and don't get the opportunity to enter alot of car shows but low and behold captured 1st place again in the Mustang category!!!!!!! There were 5 other Shelby's, a few Cobras ,plenty of GT's and 5.0's and fortunately was very successful capturing my second consecutive first place finish!!!!!!!! In 3 car shows that I've entered I've captured 2 firsts and 1 second----I love my Shelby ----- this is one sweet car!!!!!!!!!!!!

i entered my 07 shelby in the tristate mustang show in cincinnati sunday and took second place . there were quite a few gt500,s including a supersnake with aa licence plate 900hp. my car is black and has a paxton sc that i added.

Had the weekend off after teaching tennis camps for 8 straight days. Decided to enter an up and coming car show not too far from where I live. Normally I work on the weekends and don't get the opportunity to enter alot of car shows but low and behold captured 1st place again in the Mustang category!!!!!!! There were 5 other Shelby's, a few Cobras ,plenty of GT's and 5.0's and fortunately was very successful capturing my second consecutive first place finish!!!!!!!! In 3 car shows that I've entered I've captured 2 firsts and 1 second----I love my Shelby ----- this is one sweet car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow very nice congrats!!!

Archived