TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Checks?

thewheelman

Wife handed me a check re-order form today and said we needed new ones. Our current check still features my 72 Mustang convertible (351C 4V) and I thought it might be time to update it since I sold that car in the 90's! Are there any companies that print checks with a Shelby oriented background? I might consider putting a pic of my GT 500 on it, but would like some variety.

Thanks in advance!

This company below has checks with Shelby's & Mustang's on them.

https://www.styleschecks.com/shop/subcategory.aspx?SubcategoryName=Wheels-PCHK-SC(Base)&CategoryName=PCHK-SC(Base)&CategoryCode=

There are other companies that will print checks with your image. I also recall advertisements in some of the Mustang magazines for checks.

Steve

This company below has checks with Shelby's & Mustang's on them.

https://www.stylesch...e)=

There are other companies that will print checks with your image. I also recall advertisements in some of the Mustang magazines for checks.

Steve

I have the Muscle Car set (with the Cobra on one of them) from this company.

Last time I ordered checks I was able to send (via the computer) 4 different photos of our cars and the company put them on our checks. The company was ARTISTIC CHECKS 1-800-224-7621. They came out great. I suggest you make your own this way. Just my .02 from a NJ Know It All :burnout:

Not sure about checks, but you can have any image you want with a Capital One credit card. I have my SGT on mine.

not sure what you mean, can you show us the front and back of your card......Grin.gifLMAO.gif

I have 4 muscle car checks as a standard check from my bank. I sent them a photo of my SGT for my VISA card. Any more, I use the card much more tha the checks anyway.

I also went on line to a place called Vistaprint and had return address lables made using a photo of my SGT that I supplied.

Archived